Government Contracting Information
- Vendor Profile: CPR works, LLC – Click here for SAM Profile
- DUNS: 056053439
- NAICS: 611699, 611430
- CAGE CODE: 6X9Y0
- Overview | Offering: CPR works, LLC offers First Aid / CPR / AED / ACLS training. We offering onsite training.
- Past Performance Summary: Social Security Administration in Lee and Charlotte Counties
- Capability Statement: CPR works, LLC provides the following training:
- First Aid,
- CPR / AED,
- Basic Life Support (BLS),
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS),
- Airway Management and
- Bloodborne Pathogens
CPR works, LLC is a certified training company for First Aid / CPR / AED / BLS / ACLS / Airway Management / Bloodborne Pathogens using American Heart Association Programs. We are a small, woman and SDVOB owned company. Upon completion of the trainings, you will receive a 2-year certification card for the First Aid / CPR / AED / BLS and ACLS training. For the Bloodborne pathogens training you will receive a certificate card upon completion. All trainings meet OSHA requirements.
Past performance: U.S. Social Security Administration in Ft. Myers & Port Charlotte, FL.
We are a reliable company that takes pride in our high moral standards. We also accept credit cards.
Contact Information: Christine Wing, 239-292-4225, firstname.lastname@example.org